NOT in order of importance:
- The invitation arrived today. I’m relieved, I think. Now to go or not to go…that is the question.
- C is having a hysterectomy tomorrow, three days in the hospital and a six week recovery
- I’m a little sad she will no longer have the ability to have a baby.
- Stretch and Dollface don’t have school tomorrow but I do. I offered to take them to visit me at school for the day, but
- Dollface has been complaining about her heart “pounding and pounding” and has to go get an EKG tomorrow.
- I offered to take off work to take her but they arranged for the other aunt to do it. Someone I don’t like but who ends up spending a lot of time with my little sweeties.
- I want to help so badly but it seems like I keep getting shut out.
- Clara B. Dog has a growth on her backside. I have to get her in to the vet.
- Can’t stop wondering which gracious soul out there sent me this gift. “Greyson’s Mom” It’s the most important thing I will ever be. I just know it was a blog reader and I know I wouldn’t have survived the past year with out everybody here.
- They tore down the “calf castle” this afternoon. A little building for raising calves. I happened to walk outside when it was going down.
- Ever since I turned 40 my stomach makes the most outrageous noises after I eat. My motto has become “That was a gurgle, NOT a toot.” Also, I get mascara on my shirt about twice a week since I turned 40. I am convinced it’s some sort of seizure. Either that or I’m simply drying up from the inside out….
- This is my 29th day of exercising daily and my 21st binge free day.